At Family Nutrition Solutions, we aim to offer cost-effective nutrition care. We understand the financial burden of therapy and work to minimize your expenses. To help you avoid triggering your deductible or a co-pay, we bill under preventative healthcare guidelines wherever applicable. This frequently results in free visits for our clients.
Currently, insurances accepted at FNS include:
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield, including the State Health Plan
We provide complimentary eligibility checks for all of our patients before your first appointment. We will reach out prior to your appointment if the visit will not be covered in full.
No Health Insurance? No Problem.
We would still love to work with you, even if your health insurance doesn't cover our nutrition services.
Our current out of pocket fees are as follows:
- Initial comprehensive nutrition assessment: $200
- Follow-up appointments: $100
We can provide a superbill that you can submit to insurance for possible reimbursement. Please don't hesitate to contact our team for more information.
Optimizing your health can feel vulnerable, isolating, and overwhelming. Our goal at Family Nutrition Solutions is to empower you with the knowledge and support to enhance your wellbeing, develop and maintain heathy habits, and improve your quality of life.
We support everyone in the family - from kiddos to the pregnant mama, through menopause and into older adulthood. No matter your age, health status, or needs - nutrition support can make a long term impact in your health.
5 Key Principles to Nutrition Care
1. Realistic Planning: Together, we develop a plan that is tailored to your lifestyle and schedule.
2. Personalized Care: We recognize that nutrition is not one-size-fits-all and base our care plans on your specific health and wellness needs.
3. Holistic Evaluation: We take into account your complete health history and lifestyle, not just your food habits or weight. If necessary, we also refer you to other specialty providers.
4. Root Cause Analysis: We don't just apply quick fixes – we work to find the root cause of any issues and create solutions that address them.
5. Optimal Health Goals: Our ultimate goal is to help you achieve optimal health, not just manage symptoms or treat a disease.
At Family Nutrition Solutions, we specialize in a variety of health conditions to meet your families needs. Come see our team of experienced, empathetic Registered Dietitians to assist in nutrition education, support and motivation, ideas and inspiration, and more.
Our areas of focus include:
- General Nutrition and Wellness
- Perinatal Health
- Pregnancy and pregnancy-related complications
- Infant feeding, including baby-led weaning
- Picky eating
- Food allergy management
- Healthy weight gain
- Blood Sugar Management
- Type 2 diabetes
- Reactive hypoglycemia
- Gestational diabetes
- Food Allergies and Intolerances
- Oral allergy syndrome
- Other/unidentified food sensitivities
- Gut Health
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Irritable Bowel Disease (IBD)
- Ulcerative Colitis
- GERD/acid reflux
- Thyroid Concerns
- Women's Health
- Significant PMS
- Post birth control syndrome
- Weight Management
- Healthy weight gain
- Weight loss
- Metabolic syndrome
Family Nutrition Solutions is located at 2155 Britton Rd Unit 110 Leland, NC 28451 within High Tide Chiropractic.
We recognize that this can be a difficult location to find, especially for your first visit to our office. Please pay attention to emails sent prior to your appointment with instructions on how to find us.
And of course, please call 910-408-5338 if you are unable to locate the FNS office.