Optimizing your health can feel vulnerable, isolating, and overwhelming. Our goal at Family Nutrition Solutions is to empower you with the knowledge and support to enhance your wellbeing, develop and maintain heathy habits, and improve your quality of life.
We support everyone in the family - from kiddos to the pregnant mama, through menopause and into older adulthood. No matter your age, health status, or needs - nutrition support can make a long term impact in your health.
There are 5 key pieces to our approach:
1. Realistic: The dietitians at FNS are working parents with our own health challenges who love to eat! So we get it! We will work with you to develop a plan that fits into your life.
2. Personalized: Our coaching is not a one-size-fits all program. Treatment plans, frequency of visits, etc. are all based on your health needs.
3. Holistic: We talk about a lot more than just food! Sleep, stress, and other lifestyle factors are important pieces of your health. And we refer to other specialty providers as needed.
4. Root cause: We do not like to take a band-aid fix approach. If something is off, we work towards determining WHY that is happening and how we can fix it for good!
5. Optimal: Our goal is much more than treating a disease. We love helping people reach optimal health where they have little to no symptoms!
At Family Nutrition Solutions, we specialize in a variety of health conditions to meet your families needs. Come see our team of experienced, empathetic Registered Dietitians to assist in nutrition education, support and motivation, ideas and inspiration, and more.
Our areas of focus include:
- General Nutrition and Wellness
- Perinatal Health
- Pregnancy and pregnancy-related complications
- Infant feeding, including baby-led weaning
- Picky eating and ARFID
- Food allergy management
- Healthy weight gain
- Blood Sugar Management
- Type 2 diabetes
- Reactive hypoglycemia
- Gestational diabetes
- Food Allergies and Intolerances
- Oral allergy syndrome
- Other/unidentified food sensitivities
- Gut Health
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Irritable Bowel Disease (IBD)
- Ulcerative Colitis
- GERD/acid reflux
- Thyroid Concerns
- Women's Health
- Significant PMS
- Post birth control syndrome
- Weight Management
- Healthy weight gain
- Weight loss
- Metabolic syndrome
We strive to provide you with affordable nutrition care. Family Nutrition Solutions has taken every opportunity to try and reduce your costs associated with nutrition therapy. We bill under preventative healthcare guidelines when possible to avoid triggering your deductible or a co-pay. This means visits are often free!
Currently, insurances accepted at FNS include:
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield
We provide complimentary eligibility checks for all of our patients before your first appointment. We will reach out prior to your appointment if the visit will not be covered in full.
If you would like to work with us, but do not have health insurance or your plan does not cover nutrition services, we still welcome you to contact our team and work with us.
Our current out of pocket fees are as follows:
- Initial comprehensive nutrition assessment: $200
- Follow-up appointments: $100
Family Nutrition Solutions is located at 2155 Britton Rd Unit 110 Leland, NC 28451 within High Tide Chiropractic.
We recognize that this can be a difficult location to find, especially for your first visit to our office. Please pay attention to emails sent prior to your appointment with instructions on how to find us.
And of course, please call 910-408-5338 if you are unable to locate the FNS office.